Best Places To Grab a Taxi in LA
Finding transportation throughout Los Angeles is easy and you can use taxis to get you where you want to go. Los Angeles is one of the largest metropolitan areas in the country, and it can be difficult to find your way from one part of the city to another. Depending on what you want to do, you may have to travel some distance from the center of the city to outlying suburbs, navigating crowded streets and highways. Often it is better to simply allow a professional taxi driver to handle the driving while you sit back. Find the best places to grab a taxi in Los Angeles.
First of all, remember that you can easily get taxis in front of the airport terminals, popular restaurants, bars and clubs (like those on the Sunset Strip) or in front of the bigger hotels. If a line of taxis isn’t present, there will be someone near the entrance of the establishment who can call one for you, e.g, the doorman at a hotel or the host at a restaurant.
So, the best places are:
- LAX, Los Angeles. The sixth-busiest airport in the world, LAX is home to dozens of major airlines including American, Southwest, Delta, Virgin, Qantas and Alaska
- Important Theatres:Ahmanson Theater, Mark Taper Forum, Pantages Theater, Greek Theater
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Museums: Los Angeles County Museum of Art,Broad Contemporary, Grammy Museum, Natural History Museum
- Universities: USC,UCLA, and UCLA Medical Center
- Sports Arenas: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum,Los Angeles Sports Arena
- Iconic Landmarks: Madame Tussaud’s, The Grove Shopping Center, Farmer’s Market, Sunset Strip, Melrose Avenue, Santa Monica Pier
- Important bars: 4100 Bar, Golden Gopher,KC’s Irish Pub, Broadway Bar, Cole’s, 7 Grand, Las Perlas
Check out our website for more info about our services! Contact us!